Thursday, April 14, 2011

national zoo + sushi king ♥

thanks god that the weather today is great
big big sun accompanied us since this morning
we went to the national zoo as we planned
took so many photos today
gonna spend much time to edit the photos before I can upload them to FB

 having lunch before going to national zoo 

tickets on our hands 

after we left the zoo,
it's sushi king time!

met with ah bui yik unexpectedly
1st time met his gf in real life
she is tall
of coz I didn't miss the chance  to take photo with them 

we ate all these sushi & I'm so proud to tell all of u that
I ATE 10 PLATES OF  SUSHI
fat fat fat fat fat
gaining more weight
but it worths since I love sushi so much 

laopo & I bought BRAs after that
happy happy
2 for mummy 2 for myself
hiak hiak


really enjoy the time hanging out with u guys
looking forward for our date tomorrow
swimming swimming

4 DAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment