Monday, April 18, 2011

I love nonsense [part 2] ♥

it's nonsense time again
they maybe nonsense to some people
but they are definitely truth for me
I love the sentences although they are rude sometimes

男人,你说我胖,我减肥!
你说我丑,我整容!
你说我穷,我去挣!
当我瘦了,美了,有钱了,你认为我还会选择你吗?
some guys never satisfied with their companion
they think that they are so perfect
& so they keep complaining about what is bad about their girlfriend/wife
BUT guys, please keep in mind that 
gals won't choose to be together with you if they have better choice
if they have all the qualifications, they will never choose u too!
so learn to appreciate

大家都说小三是贱货,其实那个出轨的男人也不是好东西
honestly, I hate the guys who are not loyal to their relationship
instead of the third party
greediness of some shameless guys caused all these to happen
sometimes, the third party is in tough situation
please understand them

其实自恋的人很聪明,因为爱上自己永远不会受伤
me me me~
this sentence is for me!
I have confidence in myself & so I love myself too
SO friends, love yourselves more starting today!

做男人,自己苦点无所谓 
但别苦了跟自己过一辈子的女人
this is real
hey man, give your woman the best life she ever had!

老师说:"女人都是感性的动物,最讨厌讲道理
所以跟女朋友吵架的时候不用说话 直接按到墙上强吻她。"
laogong laogong,read this
next time just do this to me when I quarrel with you
(hohoho....)

女孩们,哪有那么多白马啊?
找个驴凑合得了,别等到有一天驴都被抢没了,剩一堆骡子。
this one is for my leng lui frens
don't look at the appearance of the guys only,
LOOK INTO THEIR HEART~

你说过没有我你会死 - 可这么久了、你怎么还活着?
a friend of mine really believe in this
he didn't love his girlfriend anymore & wanna break with her
she said she will commit suicide if he left her alone
but the ending of this story was
the girl broke up with him and together with another guy =.=

当金钱站起来说话时,所有的真理都沉默了
is happening everywhere in the world
the election held at my state recently was 1 of the example
news reporting that XXX won in the election because of corruption

要么忍,要么残忍;做人要狠,在这肮脏的社会才站得稳
learn this if u want to survive
never expect others to be kind to you
u should thank to god if they don't stab u from behind

绊倒我的人、我让他永远起不来;扶起我的人、我让他永远不会摔倒
nice~
like like for this one
do this if u have the ability!

老师讲完课后道:还有哪不懂?
我伸个懒腰道:老师这节什么课啊?
exactly college & uni students' behavior
I'm one of them too ♥

每次考试的时候老师都说:“接下来,把与考试无关的东西放到讲台桌上来。”
那个时候,我很想把自己放上去。
finally the last one
this kind of thinking comes into my mind each time the exam is coming
but too bad it will never happen in real


share share ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment