Monday, April 4, 2011

- just today -

super sien & bad mood 2day
just for today
dunno why tat kind of feeling come back again
I thought I can stand with all those sucks attitude
but I just realised I can't
SH*T
I swear I gonna shout all the words that hid in my heart to u
if I'm given a chance to do so
"can't u think maturely?" - I wanna ask u tis question for a long time dy

having last-minute revision at library with my gang 2day
I had mood to study at the beginning
but the gastric pain which attack me in a sudden ruin my mood
aiks
but luckily I did finish studying all the notes
gonna continue for the rest tmr morning

having good good mood now as I just added ah gan in FB
(ah gan, I mentioned this in my blog as I said)
HOHOHO

wish everyone & myself good luck in the exam tmr

2 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment