Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sibu life - Day 4 & Day 5

Day 4:
I was so busy yesterday until I didn't have the time for blogging
pity sad
& my eyes suffered a lot last night
everyone around me seemed like enjoying their cigarettes so much
the smoke made my eyes so dry & painful
tears kept rolling out and spoilt my make up >.<
that's why I hate SMOKERS!!!!
stop smoking please,
I don't want to breathe in the 2nd hand smoke
u stupid guys, please think for others!
there are still many of us, the non-smokers sharing this Earth

oh ya, we celebrated my grandpa's birthday earlier
as he had gone travelling this morning
there were 21 of us attending the dinner at Master Chef Restaurant
glad to see grandpa enjoyed himself much
it was the 1st time I heard him singing!
& surprisingly I found that he joked like we teenagers too
grandpa, u are so cute
happy birthday, I love u much 

only able to take few pic of the dishes

 grandpa cutting his birthday cake 

 my piece of cake 

 mi sua, we chinese used to eat this during our birthday 

 hot & cold combination plate 

 pork pork, source of collagen 

 steamed "bek chio" fish 
 "siu mai" 

I followed daddy mummy to their fren's pub to be the camera gal
their fren, Jasmine is leaving Sibu on monday evening for work after her 2-weeks holiday
played "big-old-2" with their frens too
happy that I won quite many of the games

 tidbits is needed when having beers 

Day 5:
I slept until almost 10am this morning
but my eyes still feeling so painful
went for lunch with daddy mummy & their frens at 全家福 restaurant
daddy brought the "semah" fish & asked the staff  to steam it
ate a lot as the portion size is so damn big
no more dinner for today
diet diet~

 the thai-styled chicken claw 
(I ordered this to eat 1st as feeling so hungry while waiting for the dishes)

deer deer meat 

the fried pork  
steamed "semah" fish 


No comments:

Post a Comment