Sunday, April 10, 2011

sien mood ==

just one word to describe my feeling now - SIEN
what made me to feel like this?
well, I found a BLUE THREAD
in the munchy dark choco biscuit I ate just now
my gosh
really speechless about the quality
my mood of having dinner had gone coz of that
super hungry now but I just don feel like wanna eat

secondly,a stupid guy
erm, mayb I shouldn't use the word "stupid" to describe him
but I just dunno which word is suitable for him
perhaps "brainless" or "idiot" suits him better
who the hell he thought he is?
he thought he knew me well?
may I know what he meant by 
"难道你要为了一棵树放弃整片森林吗?
我对你没有恶意。。请你相信我"
WTF!!!!
I have been together with my bf for almost 2 yrs
& u keep said bad words of him
I love him so I 'm willing to avoid been so close with guys
nothing wrong,rite?
I know he love me too & won't do something that will hurt me
sometimes we did quarrel but I enjoy that
as we will be sweet again after quarreling
can u stop disturbing me please
U ARE ANNOYING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment