Monday, August 1, 2011

1st of August

time flies & it's the first morning of August now
little messy gal finally manage to squeeze my time out for dear bloggie
^____________________________________
|____________________________________
Guys. this is the new nick for myself, represented that I'm always in a mess :p
first, I need to explain the reason that I didn't update my blog yesterday
everything was going smoothly in the morning as I planned
I cleaned up my room and the living room,
having the old & unwanted clothes to be packed in a big bag,
7 big plastic bags of rubbish was produced,
no more dirty cloth spreading on the floor & bed,
& proud to display my super tidy wardrobe to the world
*wink wink*

I guess u guys can imagine how happy I'm now
although most of the things seem going out of my plan yesterday
for example : 
- staying at home to complete my friend sign for FFS players
- having all my dirty clothes washed
- writing new posts for my bloggie
- rest early & eat less
I didn't complete any of the above
but still I'm satisfied with my day yesterday
will describe in more details in my coming post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment