Friday, August 5, 2011

Congee with minced pork & preserved egg ♥



Congee with minced pork & preserved egg ♥
( peanut, cuttlefish & sesame oil )
*highly recommended*

A special post for its super delicious taste
don't get cheated by its simple look in the photo,
it is the tastiest congee I ever had & I'm seriously addicted to it
I just had it 2 hours ago : )
and it was the 4th time in this week!
the wonderful taste can hardly be described by words
I always describe it as the most delicious congee in the world  ♥
fall in love with it since the very first time I tried on it
it's really yummy! 
let me explain why:
try to smell on the congee before you consume it
the congee smells good as cuttlefish & sesame oil is added
these two items seemed to be the key ingredients for the unique taste
the nice smell will stay in the mouth for hours
which makes me wanna to have more of it everytime >.<
well, I'll just stop here as I can't really find a suitable word to comment on the congee
it will be best if you guys can try it in real,
then u all will know that I didn't bluff about the taste : )

the congee can be get at a food stall opposite "Bou Bou" at Genting Kelang
the stall is opened daily except on Sunday, 3.30pm until 10pm
it sells also desserts such as red bean soup, green pea soup, bobochacha & ...
WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR?
come on & give it a try, u will be amazed by this ordinary-looking food stall ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment