Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eat Eat Eat ♥

01/08
there was no class on Monday
planned to cheong-k with Jacky from 1pm-7pm at first
but too bad that he had tutorial class at 3.30pm
had to cancel it although I was relunctant
forced myself to accept the reality
but what fucked me up was that Jacky's tutor cancelled the class
when he had already reached at the college
SHIT, I would have singing until my voice was lost if he informed Jacky earlier
bought the porridge at the food stall opposite my house
while waiting Jacky to come over
a big thank you to him as he helped me to clear away the rubbish in the house
another BIGGER thank you to him for "Burlesque"
finally he brought the movie for me
our 1st station was Murni SS2
took quite a long time to reach there because of the traffic jam
we got into disappointed mood when we were just about to reach
it was a Monday! and Murni was off!
holyshit!@#$%^&*


went over to Nasi Lemak Payung SS2
 to taste on the Nasi Lemak Ayam as recommended
the portion was small & it looked really simple
but I would the say the taste was unusual 
the nice smell from the rice was strong!
the sambal was a tough character too :p
Jimmy joined us after a while 
enjoyed chit-chatting before Jacky & I headed for the durian stalls
spent quite a long time to park our car
the place was crowded as there was pasar malam there
walked a long distance before we reached the stall
Jacky was shocked by me when I suddenly pulled his shirt
( I saw a big mouse! Jacky wasn't scared by it but by me
the scene was kinda funny at the moment, I sweared )


"red prawn" & the D24 durian 
I prefer D24 more as it tasted as if you were eating ice-cream
and also, its flesh was a lot if compared with the other species
luckily we didn't eat the durian buffet
just 2 big durians weighted around 2.5kgs together could have killed us
 >.<


finally the turn for our last station, Dim Sum at Jalan Ipoh 
I still forced myself to swallow the food down even though I was about to vomit
I really loved dim sum too much that I wanted to have them in my stomach
will be starting my diet plan after Wed
so this would be the last chance to eat in such uncontrolled way 
only reached home around 12am
the time was late but I just couldn't go to bed just like this
my stomach was like bursting anytime :p

No comments:

Post a Comment