Tuesday, August 16, 2011

R A N D O M

have not been here to update my blog for quite some days
too much things to write about but I just don't know where to start
my mind is in a great mess!!!!
not really in the mood :(
cried like hell last night
I was so stressed this time
don't wish to fail any of my papers since this is my final semester
besides stress from the exam,I faced stress from losing weight as well
kept trying to stop myself from eating too much
I even starved for 41 hours until I ate something this morning
ate an extra pack of Chipsmore & crackers after my breakfast
felt so guilty & I repeated what I did last time
I forced myself to vomit out everything after that
not going to eat anything until Thurs
really hope to lose my weight to 47kgs before August ends
good luck to myself in my exams & diet plan >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment