Saturday, August 6, 2011

- diet story -

I know that I've been gaining weight recently
BIG BUTT, FAT THIGH!
don't really dare to go out with my short pants
my body shape now is just like the DUMPLING!
T_T
hope to hit my target of 47kgs before August ends
wish me good luck, guys

to prevent myself from going too over,
I will be on diet for 3 days -> 06/08 - 08/08
just 3 short days having meals without fats
meaning that, no FRIED CHICKEN CHOP!
not only that, dinner & supper is not allowed as well
the process is kinda torturing as I reduce so much on the intake of food
I used to eat a lot for the past 1 week >.<
shall really reward myself with nice meals only if I can stand the tough mission
which means I can't take any extra food except for what had been planned
I'm going to have the same menu for 3 continuous days!
don't tempt me with nice food please : (
let's see my menu :

breakfast :
1 apple

lunch :
2 hard-boiled eggs + 1 glass of soy bean milk

*Please pray that I'm still alive 3 days later :p

2 comments:

  1. xiao v...hope u get hit ur target..but dun toturing urself...breakfast and lunch are damn important.

    ReplyDelete