Monday, August 1, 2011

Hanging out

28/07
the next day after I was free from the stressful presentations
should be going out to meet my dears at 11am
but I only woke up at 11am
should SPANK myself hard for this >.<
guys, sorry to keep u all waiting but thanks god that I was not the latest :p
12 of us went to Times Square by bus & monorail
1st experience!
well, I meant 1st experience to take bus together with some of them
for example -> boon & mei mei 
not bad, although that would be the only memory
but at least we did leave some memory together

reached TS and my gang headed to the cinema counter to purchase movie ticket
too bad that there was no nice seat & so the plan had to be cancelled
having our lunch separately before the next plan was coming out



*smile smile*
8 of us dined at "HUAN XI DI", located just beside the ticket counter
( a HongKong-styled Restaurant )
had fun chatting & joking while we were enjoying our meal
these were what we order -->


based on the photos, we can see that most people love cheese 
I'm one of the cheese-lover!
do treat me with cheese-based food 
if anyone wants to bring me for a meal :p
I swear I'll love u much for that 
( I can forget about my weight problem for CHEESE )


cheong-k at Neway for the next activity!
found it quite hard to sing out after eating too much
felt quite suffering as if gonna to vomit
but still, I didn't bother to care so much of that
just kept on singing non stop until I lost my voice
my throat was painful but as long as I enjoyed, who cared?


 looked at my gang!
so enjoying : )


the couple & mihun 


 couple & the gals 


these were the free meals at Neway
highly recommended for the fried dumpling
the taste was really nice!
I ordered the sandwiches but it SUCKS actually >.<

laopo & me left earlier as we were going to swim at PV5
show u guys a photo of my sexy laopo -->


weewit~
don't feel envy of me :p


covered my face with the cartoon
my face really looked terrible without make up : (
swam a lot & caused my muscle over-stretched
it still hurts until today
*sigh*
should have be more careful next time

photo sessions again after we finished swimming
kelvin was the one taking the most photos that night, if I was not mistaken
went for dinner after everyone done their bath
I knew I shouldn't eat so much but I just wanted to eat so much


my carrot juice 
it tasted really "carrot"!
- good for eyes - 



peanut lotus root soup boiled with ribs, served with rice 
the taste was okay, would like to recommend this too
girls should drink more as it helps in beauty purpose : )

again, I only went to bed after 2am >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment