Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Surprise ♥

31/07
I had done cleaning the house on the very last day of July
perhaps God was going to reward me,
I received loke's call when the cleaning was about to come to an end
then just I knew that he had reached KL
of course I wouldn't miss out the chance to meet him
OUR LAST MEET WAS ON THE X'MAS OF 2008!!!!
WE DIDN'T MEET EACH OTHER FOR 2 YEARS & 7 MONTHS!!!!
I got so excited that I rushed to bathe myself once the call was ended
and I managed to get myself ready in time when he reached at my place
went to "Spicy & Chill" Pan Mee Shop to cure our drumming stomach after that
we chatted a lot, others might not believe that we didn't meet for such a long time
time & distance seemed no effect on both of us
maybe we were too talkative :p
talked about our relationship, life, experiences & bla bla bla ...
planned to go for a movie at KLCC, yet the sudden rain spoilt everything
no choice but to bring him home and waited for the rain to stop
we continued our chat while watching PPS 
the worst was that we totally lose our mood when the rain finally stop
loke even fell asleep on the sofa!
I took the chance to reply all messages in FB
we continued with the movie in PPS after he woke up
couldn't believe that I allowed our time to pass just like that >.<
decided to bring him to my 2nd home to try on the braised pork rice at last
it was a rush meal since I dated my babes in OT5 for the second round
felt sorry to him as I dumped him just like that
but he promised to meet me again before he went back to Sibu
I hoped that would be real
( I could only meet him in March 2012 if I missed the chance this time )


location changed, I then moved myself to Feeling Cafe with my babes
too bad that dai lou couldn't join us : (
we chatted on some funny topics but don't ask me on the contents
I had forgotten all :p
started to play "big old 2" when we got a little bit bored
missed the game seriously coz I didn't play it since Chinese New Year
just never understood the reason I got so addicted to those gambling game
just forget about it, I don/t mind u guys calling me as ♥ Queen of Gamble 
Hohoho XP


I know some of my friends will ask this question for sure :
"Why am I not posting photos with loke?"
guys, I wish I can too
but we just get so busy & concentrate in our conversations
I had totally forgotten about this!
pray for me that he can squeeze some time to meet with me again before he goes back

No comments:

Post a Comment