Monday, August 1, 2011

Drinking Day

29/07 
Bing bing & Ah Di came back 
since it's a friday night, all of them were ready to drink : )
I didn't plan to go out at first
but I just couldn't stop myself from the temptation of "Burlesque"
wanted to watch this movie so badly, so I followed Jacky out to copy the movie
who knew that Jacky never copied the movie to his pendrive!!!
really felt like killing him at the moment
*joke*
since there was no movie for me, so I just stayed to drink
I didn't drink much, so don't worry as I was not drunk
but I vomited a lot
beers really made me to feel full so easily
quite busy at the night actually
kept running between our table & the toilet
we drank at Cola Club before continuing our second round at Mellow Cafe
Tiong was really drunk, he kept talking nonsensea there >.<


but honest to say, I did enjoy myself everytime drinking with this gang
they made so much fun of each other LOL
teasing & bulling each other always


see, this was the way they drank!
really wanna spank everyone of them
they never wanted to drink normally =.=


bing bing- the only guy I took photo with during the night
quite funny & cute guy
so girls, welcome to flirt him :p
he will laugh until his mouth leak to his ears 
hahahahhahahahaha~



No comments:

Post a Comment