Thursday, August 4, 2011

blood donation + dinner ♥



TARC Blood Donation Event
Date : 01/08/11 - 05/08/11
Venue : College Hall
I had my 5th blood donation yesterday!
getting quite excited as I had not been donating blood since a year ago
the blood donation event this time was GRAND, in my opinion
everything seemed to be doubled, including the blood pressure measurement booths
the college hall was crowded with the blood donors & helpers for the meaningful event
spent some time waiting before my turn to contribute my 350ml of blood :p
I was so sleepy after the process, keep yawning non stop >.<
the nurses & helpers thought I was faint as I closed my eyes
actually I was still alright, just a little bit dizzy
but it frightened me when I walked out of the hall
I just couldn't stand properly & everything became blur!
no choice, but to follow the helpers to their resting station
felt better after drinking the lychee juice provided
was forced to rest a little longer before they were willing to let go of me
how weak am I??!!
never faced such problem before, perhaps I've to practise healthier lifestyle
NO MORE late sleep from now onward : )


rewarded myself with delicious dishes as dinner with my babes of OT5
that was our 1st formal dinner together
felt so warm as if  I was having dinner with my own family
made me missed Sarawak a lot suddenly!
the dinner satisfied me much!
this also meant that I would be starting my diet plan starting the next day
many plans for next week were discussed after the dinner
 but would the plans come true? I'm waiting :p
really hope to have fun with them before the stressful final exam
^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment