Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17/08 Part 2

just finished the 1st paper out of the 5
"hehe" for doing quite well during the exam
thanks god that all the questions were exactly the same as the tips given
I'm sure that I can get at least a B for this paper
so, no more worries about poor results
time for me to take a sweet nap 

target tonight :
- memorize all the tips given
- facial mask
- hair treatment
- sleep before 10pm

hopefully I can get all these done by tonight
G A M B A T E H
fight fight fight!

something funny to share again
it happened just after I finished my 1st paper
I was on the way walking home from the bus stop opposite
a lorry stopped at the traffic light
I saw that the driver on the right was trying to climb over to the left
 I meant the front passenger seat,
squeezing with the one sitting at the left to look at me
( I was walking with my face facing to the ground )
I guessed they wanted to have a clearer look on me
as they can only see my back at their position
and just at the moment I turned up my face,
SHITTTTTTT!!!!
both of them immediately sit back properly!!!!
I was like OMG, I scared them!!
finally I accepted the truth that
I looked really scary without make up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment