Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Surprise??



hohoho
guys, guess what I got at the pastry class today?
S U R P R I S E
it's a purse!!
a milky purse from my beloved wifey
felt like wanna hug her tight & kiss her at the moment I received this!
but too many people at the pastry kitchen, didn't really dare to do so
I was scared that she might slap me for eating her "tauhu" :p
how lucky am I to have such a lovely wifey
she seems understanding me so well
of course not only me, she always knows everyone well
envy of her other friends >.<
joke joke*
I know she is a nice girl
that's the reason I love her so much
and many other guys love her too : (
jealous nar, don't ever want to imagine the day she leaves me
LOL
again, u guys know I'm just joking right?
I'm still normal girl who love guys more : )
wifey, thanks a lot for the purse
I really love it much, just like how much I love u



2 comments: