Monday, August 22, 2011

the day before 4th paper

the day for revision again : )
woke up super early this morning -> 6.45am
started to watch my "one piece", 5 more to go until the latest
ended up with tears falling when I was watching it
the scenes were so touched with the love between partners
Luffy's bro, Ace, sacrificed himself in front of Luffy just to protect him
his partners tried their best to rush over to the promised venue as soon as they could
to give their care and support to Luffy,
who had suffered from great pain of losing his beloved bro
spent the whole morning with cartoon only :p
nap for almost 2 hours before I went to buy my favourite congee
wanted to start my revision after my meal
BUTTTTTTTTTTTT
got addicted to "whatsapp" after I discovered my phone could support the application
so at last, I spent only an hour on my revision as it is not difficult at all
a bit over confident in myself but that's a good sign
at least my coursemates won't have to burn their midnight oil for this paper
so GOOD LUCK to everyone having exam tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment