Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17/08 [Service Marketing]

it's 17/08 finally
the first paper of my final exam will start this noon
errrrrrr, I'm 90% prepared
if the questions come out exactly as the given tips,
I think I'm able to answer the paper well
so wish me good luck ya
I hope I can start my war with a happy beginning

will be having the second paper tomorrow morning
it seems quite rush but I think I can do it
really put in the most effort I ever have throughout my diploma life
I even decided to disappear from FB for the entire 9 days until the exam ends
that's not hard actually if I really want to do it
SO
seriously no FAIL for me please!!!!

just to share something funny here
I was so nervous yesterday & so I ate a lot!
just couldn't help to stop myself >.<
the consequence of that :
I kept running for toilet this morning!
forced to rest at home, laying on my bed like a corpse
instead of doing the last minute revision with my friends at the college library :(

anyway, it passed
I'm alright now, will start my last revision for this paper
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS 

No comments:

Post a Comment