Saturday, August 20, 2011

3rd paper - revision for L A W

finally manage to rest myself after the 3rd paper
3 papers within four days is really a bit over
I think many of my brain cells have been sacrificed
OMG please don't torture old woman like this!
sorry to say but bye bye my dear brain cells
don't blame me, final exam is the one that kills u guys :p

i got so stressed yesterday!
I understood everything but I just found it hard to memorize the notes
was really fucked up like hell
no mood to study at all
and look at this picture :


I bought all these to eat,
thinking that this could help me to reduce at least some stress
BUT WHO KNEW
I ended up eating those crackers & watching Stephen Chow's movie >.<
really shamed on myself as I didn't concentrate on my revision at all
everything in my mind was where to play & eat around after finish my last paper
nothing related to LAW seemed willing to come into my mind
decided to leave everything to the next morning at last
enjoyed on calling with fa & someone ------------> my Mr. Y
it's the 1st time he called me, felt really sweet 
chatted with him until I went to bed
...
...
...
...
guess what happened after I had gone to bed
a friend of mine called me & scared me at the beginning of our conversation!!!!
telling me that he had been robbed =.=
gonna chop him into pieces when I go back to Sarawak in Sep
chatted until almost 1am then just we ended the call
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MY REVISION :(

No comments:

Post a Comment