Monday, August 8, 2011

Egg Mask ♥

getting too free & had been watching PPS since this morning
decided to rest my eyes finally
thinking of doing a facial mask to pamper my face BUT
then found out that I had finished all my masks : (
suddenly saw the eggs at the kitchen when I tried to find something to eat
"why don't I try the egg mask?"
immediately searched the information online after I had decided
the steps are simple & all I needed is just an EGG
1. Separate the egg white and egg yolk
2. Apply the egg white evenly on the face
3. Let the egg white stay on face for 10-20mins before it get dry & hard
4. Wipe away with warm water
5. Turn for the egg yolk mask : Repeat step 2 & 3.
6. Wash away with cold water to "close" the pores on the face

honestly, I was surprised with the effect of the egg mask
I felt lucky for giving it a try, it was great!
my face turned so smooth after the mask was done
and it did help in tightening the skin as well
just a little complaint on the disgusting smell of the raw egg :p
but after considering on the benefits it gave, I decided to ignore the smell

Gals, give yourself a chance to try on this simple & economic egg mask
I'm sure u will be amazed by it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment