Sunday, August 21, 2011

20-21/08/11

let's see what happened in these 2 days
for 20th morning, I had my LAW paper
woke up at 5am to do my last minute revision
my brain was blank as I got too nervous
struggled until I went in the exam hall
I was finally relieved at the moment I got the question paper
GOD treated me quite well & LAW did love me!!!!
the questions weren't that hard
I think I can pass this paper with at least a C
pray pray

bought crackers again to celebrate my happy mood
finally got some time to rest after the 3 papers
the remaining 2 papers would end in 6 days
which meant that I have plenty of time to prepare for them
started to chat on phone after I woke up from my nap
got so surprised when Vidic called me!
we chatted for almost 2 hours although that was the 1st time we chatted
how "geh bo" we are!

21/08
woke up quite early this morning
didn't feel like doing anything after I had my clothes washed
I didn't wash my cloth for more than a week!
did do some cleaning to my messy room after that
my routine today was just simple:
nap -> facial mask + hair treatment -> TV -> on call again
ya, kinda simple activities
just wanted to rest my body & mind today
will be starting with my revision for the next paper tomorrow
so it's time to go to bed now, nite guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment