Monday, August 1, 2011

H4ever Formal Day ♥

27/07 Wed
Attendants : Everyone in H4, of course I mean the ex-H4iers as well
u guys could never leave us, fated to stick with H4 for the rest of your life 
( berg wasn't with us because of his injury )
I just couldn't stop myself from snapping photos since early morning
as everyone knew that I never fail to capture every memorable moment
actually my mood during the day was the combination of  : )  &  : (
: ) because of many nice photos had been taken
: ( because I was having 3 presentations
for those who don't know me well, I'm always a last-minute person
as usual, I didn't do much preparation for my presentation
slept early the previous night & woke up early in the morning to make up myself
nothing related to the presentation was done :p
don't slap me, I know I'm wrong
I promise I'll change but I can't guarantee when will that be

okay, back to the topic
the 1st presentation for Dr. Nang was quite simple 
which I would say to be the  most relax presentation ever
although he did ask some tricky questions
the next presentation was for Ms. Adeline,
we guys got a little annoyed as the class was delayed
maybe not we guys, just me

as I was really hungry at the moment!
all I had in my mind was just FOOD FOOD FOOD!
I just wanted to finish the presentation as soon as possible
& rushed to the nearest KFC to have my meal
let's see what I had done with my food :p


drumstick drumstick
I always love the drumstick a lot 


wow, I'm having long long tongue
LOL, don't slap me :p

going back to the college for the 4pm lecture
honestly, I didn't pay any attention to the lecturer
felt sorry to her but no choice
I needed to spend my time on memorizing my script for the last presentation
before the class started, everyone was busy taking photos here & there
and see this -->


FIRST photo for OT5
u guys would never know how touched am I when this photo was taken!!!!
we hanged out so often but didn't ever have a photo with 5 of us inside
really appreciated this photo a lot : )

ding...ding...ding...
finally it came!
my comment for myself was not so bad,
and luckily Mr. Alex didn't give me bad comment,
making me to feel impressed : )



our memory with Mr. Alex  ♥


taa-dan, ready to leave
I left the college immediately after the class
missed my sweet home much
but changed my mind when I was on the bus
headed to my 2nd home (teahouse) to meet my new family members
got to meet Mr. Spag & his gang as well
chatted a lot with one of the old customer when I got back to teahouse
joked around and helped to serve the customers too
and before I left, 


call me photo queen please :p
only able to get home around 11pm
exhausted to the MAX!!!!



I only managed to get to bed around 1am >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment