Saturday, July 30, 2011

h a p p y - f i n a l l y

yeap, I'm in happy mood now
finally finish editing all the photos & have them uploaded
time for blogging 

regarding the previous post, I should be having 4 missions today
just managed to complete 2 out of the 4
not bad, at least I had 50% done
the other two will be postponed to tomorrow
as I really need a nice rest now
still haven't recover from the dizzy mode since this morning
& actually feeling so hungry now
I planned to have "Alisan" chicken chop as dinner just now
but the sad thing was that the stall didn't open!!!!
no choice but to starve as I had no interest on the other food just then
keep drinking plenty of water, yet it doesn't help at all
I still feel hungry, really hungry :(
don't feel like eating anything & I know I'm gaining weight recently
it's time to stop all oily food & dinner
so all I can do is just forcing myself to go to bed early
sigh*
night, world 

No comments:

Post a Comment