Saturday, July 30, 2011

should be

should be going to bed early last night 
but I ended up going out and drank with my cousin & his friends
should be updating my bloggie last night as well
but I ended up drunk and only came back around 4am
should be starting healthy diet since yesterday
but I ended up drinking a lot
should be finish editing all the photos by this morning
but I woke up late
should be going to the market to buy fruits
but it was raining heavily & making me lazy to go out
SHOULD BE!!!!!!!
should be seems nothing if we are not going to work it out!
I should..oops..maybe "I must" sounds better
I must try my best to make everything done as how they are planned

so plan for today :
- have at least 3 friend signs done -
- all the photos have to be finish edited -
- 1 meal is more than enough for this particular day -
- bloggie has to be updated with at least 2 new posts -

gonna relax myself by watching my favourite Taiwan tv programme
hosted by xiao s & kang yong 
before starting my missions today 

No comments:

Post a Comment