Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm sorry



wondering I'm apologizing to who, right?
no doubts but to my dearest bloggie
it maybe nothing to you guys, but it means a lot to me
it allows me to share all my happy & unhappy memories here
always there for me no matter where or when
BUT what did I do to appreciate it?
I did nothing but to abandon it for quite a long time

the beginning of July was really busy
busy with my assignments & exams
and my birthday was on the 4th
making me not in the mood to celebrate my big day
all those study stuffs frustrated me, headache came to me again
different types of problems arose 
well, I know that these are all challenges from God
I believe I can overcome all those challenges 
friends and family are always there to support me to make me strong
and I know I won't disappoint them

my course is going to end in two months
and I hope that I can pass all my papers
so that I can get my diploma cert.
no more resit for me, PLEASE
gambateh, xiao v 

No comments:

Post a Comment