Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Countdown

yes, countdown-ing to the day I get my freedom back
I'll be free from everything in less than 25 hours
HURRAY!

however, this means that I'll be having my final exam after 3 weeks
and also, it's time to say bye bye to my friends in KL after 2 months
just about 60 days, the time is always flying >.<
no more hanging out no more joking no more teasing no more shopping
I gonna miss u guys much for sure, especially my favourite gang :(
really hate the feeling of separating apart
but no choice, we need to face the truth even though I hate
so the only thing I can do is to spend as much time as I can with them
wish to have more sweet memories with them
and no doubts that they will be always in my mind after I go back to Sarawak

okay, I know I'm a little bit too far, pulling myself back 
going to have my hair treatment and facial mask now
of course I won't forget to do some preparation for my presentation
let's work hard, H4 

No comments:

Post a Comment