Monday, July 25, 2011

another shopping day ♥

24/7
went shopping with Jacky at TS as rewards for myself
had been really exhausted throughout this month
we walked and walked to complete our "mission"
should praise myself as my mission had been completed :
shoes, blouse, skirt, legging & some accessories
I brought all of them home as I planned
Jacky failed his mission :p
he didn't buy all the items which he had targeted
and few tasks were added for him after he had sent me home

something to mention here
I bumped into my ex-housemate, Deski
while we were about to leave TS for our dinner
I was shocked that he had slimmed down a lot
I could hardly recognize him!
how nice if I was him, I wanted to be slim too >.<
( really gaining lots of weight recently )


forgot about weight problem, we headed to Sakae Sushi to cure our hungry stomach
both of us kept craving for food at first,
but after that we were like vomiting everything
we ate too much!
I was the one to be blamed actually
Jacky did stop me from taking extra plates of sushi from the belt
but I was just too stubborn
no choice but to suffer our stomach


spent RM115.60 for this meal
mummy will scold me for sure if she knows this
so I'll just keep this as secret
price isn't that important, the important is that we did enjoy


the sushi was just so-so overall
I still prefer sushi  at Sushi King ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment