Saturday, July 9, 2011

Klang again ♥

hey, Klang 
I'm here to visit u again :p
the main purpose the the trip this time :
attend the dinner at laopo's church tonight

I'm waiting for ky ky to take his bath
before fetching me to buy my dress for the dinner
a bit sad that dai lou is not joining us tonight due to the 709 activity
there are road blocks everywhere at KL areas
causing severe traffic jam
feel pity for those who still need to work today

bak kut teh, I'm coming for u tomorrow
yummy yummy
saliva coming out from my mouth when thinking of it 

oh ya, I'm staying at ky's house for these 2 nights
his mummy cooked these delicious dishes 
pampered my stomach a lot :p


虾仁桂豆 ♥


海鲜豆腐 ♥


蜜汁烧鸡 ♥


红枣花生莲藕排骨汤 ♥

and she made a lemon cheese cake too
I just can't wait to taste it
don't jealous of me ya
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment