Tuesday, July 12, 2011

C O N S T I P A T I O N !



look at the photo & this is my face expression now!
A G A I N ! ! ! !
as mentioned at the title of the post, I have being facing constipation recently
I simply hate constipation so much and I believe none of us likes it
in order to get it away from me, I bought the bliss yogurt drink & the yogurt
planned to have these as my breakfast for the whole week
as nestle yogurt products never fail my expectation on they
I can guarantee that they really show excellent effect in preventing constipation

BUT something out of expect happened :p
I kept running for toilet since I came back from class
3 times!!!!
a bit tired but glad that constipation is not pestering me anymore : )
started to feel hungry after that and so .....
I FINISHED ALL THE DISHES COOKED BY MY HOUSEMATE
( PORTION FOR 2 PERSON )
really hard for me to keep fit since my housemate came back
as she always cooks at night, my goodness >.<
actually I did stop her from cooking so much but she never listened
no choice but to finish all the food with her
( I was taught not to waste food since I was still a child )
oh ya, just discover that I didn't explain how my constipation was solved
HONEY is the great helper this time 
I drank a big bottle of honey during the lecture class
and as soon as I reached home, the "feeling" had came
rushed into the toilet with my fastest speed 
the honey really gave me a shock
decided to list it on top of my favourite food & drinks list
girls, drink more honey as it is good for your skin as well
you will feel the difference for sure!

one more secret to share :
my "auntie" finally visited me this noon after delayed for 10 days :p

No comments:

Post a Comment