Wednesday, July 13, 2011

flirting ♥




a post for my new friends but I'm not going to write their full name here
I don't wish those who don't share the same thinking as us to know more about them
my previous experiences taught me to stay away from those people
they always commented bad behind me
I pretended as I didn't know anything & just ignore what they said
nothing to get angry for since they are not important to me
I understand that we are from different planets so nothing to blame on them
I might an alien in their eyes as well :p

back to my topic
w & e
why mention them suddenly?
they are friends of mine
quite jealous of them actually
both having girlfriends but still, they are sweet to me
oops, not only me but with other girls too
their girlfriends have great confidence to them, 
give them freedom & trust them always

this short paragraph is for w
just knew his last month
a nice & caring guy
he cared me like an elder brother cared of his little sister
sometimes sweeter than that although we didn't meet even one time in real
we enjoy flirting each other but both of us know that
we are just closer normal friends and nothing more will happen between us
even though I know, he knows & his girlfriend knows, others don't know
( especially those idiots who live in their world )
no matter how they look at me, I still prefer to live on my way
I appreciate my friendship with him
and I sincerely wish that this pair of couples can be together always
I love them much!
they will always have my blessing ♥

now, it's turn to talk about my e
knew him last month too
he is much funnier than w
I would comment him in this way :
he is not flower-hearted but he loves the girls
to him, all girls are precious presents from God
and it's his responsibility to care & love them
as I know, he really enjoys flirting around & sometimes he is quite over
the "over" I meant here is just he flirts with too many girls
don't think to other places
this makes his girlfriend to get jealous sometimes
but still, she allows him to flirt around
no matter how he flirts, his girlfriend is always the most important to him
I bet you girls will jealous for sure if u know how nice he treats his girlfriend
the ways they talk, quarrel & joke are really sweet 
being melted by the comments they left just now
this pair of couples really bring lots of laughter to my life
thanks ♥

before ending this post, just two more short paragraphs for another 2 guys
1 for yy - my owner in FFS who stalked my bloggie just now
he is a kind, friendly, cute & naughty guy
words can't describe how nice he is actually
in short; I'm lucky to have him as my owner
love him the most among all my owners in FFS
girls, drop by his wall & flirt him ya :p

another one is for jason
a friend in FFS too
sorry to him as I bullied him just now
but I know he won't get angry coz he is always nice
and he shares the same characteristic with the 3 guys mentioned above -
F L I R T I N G
I know, though he did try to hide from me
anyway, I just love the ways they flirt
we are of the same gang from the same planet ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment