Monday, July 25, 2011

- My Day -

finally had my room 50% tidy
and it's time to rest now
suddenly thought of what my babe told me when we went home together
kept thinking & thinking
relationship between friends really requires lots of care
it can be simple sometimes but it can be complicated as well
different point of view & thinking might cause two friends to quarrel
she is having conflicts with her bestie
& I feel bad when seeing her in down mood
she doesn't even have the mood to do her revision because of that
babe, just wanna let u to know that u are never alone
I know it's hurt since she is your bestie
but bear in mind that there are still lots of friends around you
be strong & do whatever u like
I'll be always supporting u 
I might not be understand your problem well
since I rarely face problem like this
I don't mix up with friends whom I don't like
and only those having similar characteristic with me can get close to me
they always support what I do
sincerely hope that your bestie can understand your act
& wish that both of you get close like before

No comments:

Post a Comment