Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello, I'm back

july - busy month
a month full of assignments & exams
caused me not having time to update my blog often
but one GOOD NEWS for me :
all exams had been done, though some of the results weren't so satisfactory
I'm free from assignments too!
the only remaining was the presentation
I'll be having 3 presentation on next Wed
quite suffering but glad that I can enjoy my days starting next Thurs
this also means that more posts will be coming soon
need to spend some time for updating the post which I've missed out for the previous weeks

bringing the time back to yesterday
I went to a new taiwan cafe to try on the food with my gang
xiangxiang wasn't with us as he had to celebrate his 1st anniversary with his girlfriend
and these were what we had ordered -->


lemon juice 
this one is really nice, I love it much


honey juice 
it's good for ladies


卤汁饭 
I had high expectation on it but too bad that it disappointed me :(


台湾盐酥鸡
the taste is just nice
^^


eggs & taufu in soy sauce 
the taufu is quite hard to bite :p


spicy chicken chop 
the portion is really big & it tastes really nice


蚵仔面线 ♥
this disappointed me too
>.<

 + + + + + + +       + + + + + + +     + + + + + + +

went to Jusco to walk around and shop for something
laopo bought a pair of heels
I wished to buy something but I just couldn't find anything I liked

night - yamcha with dai lou & ky ky
I ate a lot!!!!
just didn't get to know the reason I felt so hungry last nite
one thing I needed to mention
I was so sad that I didn't bring my camera with me
missed out lots of the photos for the food
*knock my head*
 but really had a nice chat with them
I should hang out more with them since this is the sem

it's time to go to bed now
feel great after having my facial mask
looking forward to the hang out with jacky tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment