Sunday, July 10, 2011

G2 Dinner ♥

I was really enjoying at laopo's church last night
it was an activity organised by her church
theme of the night - RED & BLACK
we reach the church around 6pm
and I just couldn't blink my eyes
as they were busy looking at the well-dressed ladies & gentlemen
everyone attended the dinner in gorgeous outfits
the girls were sweet & sexy while the guys looked smarter than usual :p

the dinner started with the singing
followed by the 1st performance with laopo & her sis, Alicia - diabolo performance
they first performed together before the solo performance by Alicia
we were then getting our food table by table
the "drawing competition" came the next
the rule required the 2 competitors to draw out 7 items mentioned in 30secs
30SECS!!!!
so I believed u guys could imagine how the drawings were liked
all of us were entertained by the cute drawings

there were also singing performances & the drum battle as well
it was really sad that dai lou wasn't with us
he missed the awesome performance!
in short, the dinner was successful 
especially when the dance floor was opened
everyone was getting so high at the dance floor
they were all friendly and invited us to dance together
it was a little hard to me to dance with my high heels
didn't wear high heels for quite a long time
I found it hard to keep myself balanced while I was trying to dance
and this wasn't the worst
my dress was the one to be blamed!
or I should blame myself for not having bigger boobs
it kept slipping down & I had to pull it up so that my bra wouldn't be seen
the bothering dress restricted my movement
I didn't dare to move too much to prevent it from slipping
and it was funny that I found that most girls are having the same problem as me
but at last we still danced so crazily

and of course I did remember to take photos with laopo & ky ky before we leaved
& I managed to take photo with the pretty girl whom I loved her so much
honestly, I couldn't move my eyes from her the whole night
( don't worry, I'm not interested to girls :p )

ky with alicia

my face >.<

she is gorgeous 
^^ 
3 of us
( the photo will be perfect if xx & dai lou is with us ) 

alicia & me


us again

 with the girls ♥

we had our second round at Express
photo snapping activity again
girls like us always wish to have our best look in the photos






truly had an unforgettable night at Klang
I'm glad that I made the right choice for joining the dinner
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment