Monday, July 25, 2011

relationship :p

my relationship status was so complicated since last night
I was in a relationship with momo last night
and yet I'm married to yy today
" WTH is all this about????!!!! "
I know some of my friends will say this for sure, haha
while some just asking me who will be the next guy for tomorrow :p
u guys can just kindly ignore me
I'm just enjoying flirting around as I'm single now

and it's my freedom to do anything to my profile
as long as I don't hurt anyone
I'm saying this to a particular guy,
who always leave stupid comments on my wall & my photo
u should notice something since I don't reply your comment at all
I'm not so close with you actually & u know that
please don't act like you are so friend with me
I feel disgusting!
see, u make me run out of my title of this post..
HATE U >.<

well, just short explanation for my relationship status
none of the status is real
the only truth is that I'm single
always single until the day I announce my boy boy to the world 


No comments:

Post a Comment