Monday, July 18, 2011

1st part time job for 2011

venue : KLCC
date : 18/07/11
time : 10.00am - 5.00pm
payment : RM59.50 (cash)

had not been working part time since august 2010
so, I had my 1st part time job for my 2011 at KLCC today
14 were chosen among students in H4, and I was one of them
Berg was unable to join us as he leg was injured in the competition
actually many of us were reluctant to go
as they said working at KLCC banquet was such a tiring job
( I only understand what they meant 9 hours later )

all of us waited so early at the college main gate as required
yet the van was late!
we girls were rushing to put on make up and had our hair tied
after we were all done, laopo's shoes were complained by the A.M.
she asked laopo to go home again & again!
HOLY SHIT, I JUST COULDN'T STAND HER FC*KING ATTITUDE
I knew laopo was wearing the wrong shoes BUT
I then noticed that shoes of some Malay girls were even OVER!
big ribbon on the shoes, grey shoes with spots!
WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!

finally only12 of us left, each of us having one table to serve
I got so nervous as I had not been serving for almost a year
I made several mistakes because of that
luckily all my guests were so kind and friendly
they kept joking with me so that I could get more relaxed
felt sorry for them as I didn't provide good service
*promise that I'll improve myself next time
^^

just to complain something happened when I worked
this was the very first time someone asked me whether I am a Malay!
throughout my hotel life, there were lots of guests asking me that :
" Are you from China? / Are you Korean / Japanese? "
GRRRRRRRRRRR~
really sad, perhaps I looked like Malay with all my hair tied up :(
don't ever ask me to post my photo with that ugly look!
I just feel so unsecured without my front hair

the nightmare finally ended when the clock showed 5pm
but we actually done our work before that
glad that we didn't need to wait for long to get our salary
and I managed to reach home before six o'clock
not bad, at least I got time to rest
and I did my hair treatment & facial mask as well
I would go crazy for sure if I didn't pamper myself with these
( especially after been torturing )

gonna sleep earlier tonight
my legs hurt >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment