Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the day

it's my habit of coming to my blog to write something
whenever I'm having messy mind
finally the very important day has come
getting so nervous for my presentation later
though in my mind, it tells me :
" That's nothing different
except u are speaking a bit louder in English
in front of friends and tutors. "
seem easy but I just can't stop from myself from feeling scare
finding no way to calm myself down, I cook myself a plate of tomyam mihun
perhaps I could forget about the stress when I'm eating my favourite food

a big big THANK YOU to all my FFS family members
u guys are always supporting me although we never meet
I swear I really appreciate u guys a lot
and of course I won't forget about my bao bei cindy
I'm really touched when I saw her post on my FB wall
she even changed her profile photo to this -->


this was taken with her 19 months ago
I was still so CHUBBY last time
>.<

not writing much since I still need to prepare for my presentation
gonna make up myself well to take photos with my H4 gang
as this will be the last time for us to wear in formal together
see u guys in college later 


No comments:

Post a Comment