Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15.03.11 - Updated

the 1st time i update my blog in 2011
tis is oso the 2nd time i didnt slp b4 10.30pm since i came bk to KL
rushing for the ASSIGNMENT

HEADACHE when it comes to the assignment
every group is having its own problem
so all we can do is just tolerate with the others
don't get angry easily as this won't benefit anybody

having an moral exam tmr..
it works in a group
so i think it should be ok even if i didn't do my revision
really make me wanna cry when thought of the 4 classes tmr
which start from 9.30am - 6pm 

good luck to myself & also my classmates for the exam tmr
n hope all your assignment can be done smoothly

finally thx to ky ky & min jiang
as i won't notice that my blog have nt been updated for a long time
if they didn't ask me about my blog

hapi to share with u guys that i'll be going back to sibu
for my sem break 5 weeks later 
^^

nite all 

No comments:

Post a Comment