Monday, March 21, 2011

hapi MON ♥

super hapi today
just 1 class (9.30am - 11am)
went to "趣台北" at wangsa for lunch with my gang

 sweet & sour pork chop rice 

 卤大肠 

 dai lou's 2nd dish 


heading to laopo's house to play MONOPOLY
is my 1st time
quite an interesting experience
so hapi when i won the 1st round
thx to dai lou, ky ky & xiang xiang
i knew u guys purposely let me win the game
^^

MONOPOLY 


dinner with ky ky at taiwan tea house
i ate dinner 2day!!!!
cant believe that
ky ky stopped me from vomiting out again
(ok....just for tonite then......)
chatted a lot with him
now just i know that
I DON'T ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THEM WELL~


 鲁肉饭 


mushroom sauce chicken chop 

laogong, sry for less accompany u 2day
cz busy enjoying with my frens
u guai guai wait me back & acc u la
reli miss u much
muak

29 DAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment