Sunday, March 20, 2011

THU - SAT

THURS - always the happiest day in a week
no class & is the day for me to relax with my frens
wasting a lot of time since the morning
but i did done my part for the presentation at last

went to pasar malam with laopo & ky ky in the evening
heading to the "chou tou fu" for our 1st station
well
i found it not as smelly as i imagined
just like the normal "tou fu"
but the chilli sauce is indeed spicy

 小秋臭豆腐 

 waiting for our turn

 the "chou tou fu"

 - chou chou -

 i'm eating the "chou tou fu"

 funi me

 bird egg stick 

 sweet corn stick 

pork pie 


there reli too much special & delicious food to eat at the pasar malam
due to tis
i can nvr control myself to eat less on thurs!
but i did ENJOY it

suffering moment came when i reach home
forced myself to vomit out all the food i ate at pasar malam
SHIT
i JUST cant change tis kind of unhealthy habit
can someone stop me from that????
PLS!!!!

it was Roy's bday that nite 
so at last i decided to go for the celebration as laopo did go 2
i was a bit drunk but thx god that nothing bad happened
sorry to laopo, laogong, Roy, Kelvin & Edmund
as i made u guys worry about me
i promise no more next time
^^

FRI - a suffering day as i mentioned in the previous post
until this day only i realised that
how sad is the feeling when u don't have the appetite to eat
when u feel hungry

SAT - finally i'm ok
(1st time i wake up after 10am)
thx Roy for ur porridge
i'm reli touched & i appreciate that
thx much much again for your concern
& also u made me got appetite to eat again

No comments:

Post a Comment