Monday, March 28, 2011

SOMETHING ABOUT YESTERDAY & TODAY ♥

yesterday - a tiring but satisfied day
went shopping with jacky for the whole day
finally I got all the shirts & a wallet for my troublesome bro
too bad that I only got 4 singlet for myself
but happy as I had found 2 singlet of my favourite pattern

next shopping target : 
- a pair of shoes & more clothes for my own -
- some more clothes for dad & mum - 
- bak gua & cookies -

we reached gk for supper at about 9pm
feeling tired & hungry
we waited for more than an hour before our food was served
pity :(

 soup soup 

 cha kueh tiaw 

hokkien mee 

it was 11pm++ when I reached home
exhausted
move to bed immediately after I removed all my make up

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

quite a bad mood day as I was lack of sleep the nite before
late for the class for 30mins (sry, Mr. Wong)
thx for the questions that were given
had an idea how the exam would be like

discovered that my skin was getting sensitive these few days
I had red spots & scars on my neck, chest, hand & leg
itchy & pain
(arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.......................)

my pity skin :(

went to KFC for lunch
was the 2nd time for me to enjoy it since I came back tis sem
I ate a DINNER PLATE!!!!
result from that
keep felt like vomiting
wangsa walk as the next station for movie - Sucker Punch

the movie 

 ticket showed by xiang ixang 

I'm ready for the movie 

comments from frens : better don't watch
my comment : not so bad, I'm still ok with it

before the movie started
I had my weight measurement

51.7kg - gambateh for 3 more weeks so that my weight can drop below 50kg

quite sleepy for the moment
is time for bed
nite


22 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment