Wednesday, September 21, 2011

S O R R Y , T H A N K S

just can't find any suitable word to describe my mood now  : (
I got so emotional recently, not a good sign!
perhaps it was caused by my menstrual cycle,
suffering from great pain at my stomach these few days
this is the introduction for the story which I wanted to tell next
so now, let's move the scene to Shinky's house
everyone was busy enjoying themselves with the game
I was one of them until I realized I got a little bit blur after consuming the alcoholic drinks
as I did promised that I wouldn't make myself drunk,
I stopped playing games & just had my rest aside
"people seemed to think negative easily when they were alone"
I strongly agreed with this statement since I was the same
started to cry when I thought about what I had done recently
my life was in a mess, it was also the same for my thinking!
I didn't know what & why I did all those thing
I knew that I was wrong but I just didn't wish to correct my mistakes
HOW TERRIBLE AM I!!!!
sorry to Berg for keep pestering u, but thank you too
for spending your time listening to me & giving advice to me
appreciated your words much!
give me some time, I'll try to change myself
but not much changes will be made as I think I'm already 80% perfect :p
wifey, thanks for your love & care
don't worry about me, I'm a strong girl
I won't let others to hurt me so easily
don't forget that I always love myself the most :)
I promise that I will think twice before I act, I won't hurt others as well
I know that I'm childish & stubborn sometimes
I know that I'm naughty too but just forgive me please
little girl is brainless quite often >.<
For those who are always loving me for who I am,
please allow me to thank all of you for your support
I might not be so perfect if compared with the others,
but I'm always perfect to be myself!


I LOVE MYSELF
&
I LOVE U GUYS TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment