Friday, September 2, 2011

01/09/11


should be updating my bloggie about my trip yesterday
but ended up going for photoshooting with sam & sk
the experience this time was really a funny one
they are both friendly & nice photographers :)
learnt a lot from them about the skills of posing
sk, I'll try to walk by not bending my back starting today :p
went to DOME for some refreshing before going home separately
the banana smoothies I ordered was awesome!
love the taste really much, felt like I'm drinking fiber

started to busy with my friend signs after I was home
lacking of creative idea >.<
still owed quite a lot of friend sign
sorry to some if I couldn't make it before FFS being closed down
spend some time & take a look at this album if u dunno what is friend signs

did take a short nap before going out for dinner with boon & jojo
we had steamboat at "HOMETOWN" & the dinner really made us full!
ordered the steamboat for only a portion but adding many side dishes
wondering when can we enjoy our meal together again after this month  : (

anyway, I know we will meet again someday later
what I need to do is just appreciate every moment I spend with them
will be going to sing-k at Neway,TS with the couple later :)
so, it's time to get prepared

want to know more about my trip?
haha, I try to update my bloggie with 4 posts tomorrow
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment