Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 1 of Trip with H4 (26/08/11)

just finished the 1st post for today & it's time to update about my trip
so contented now after feeding myself with a plate of black pepper fried rice
I think I'm able to update for the 1st day of the trip :)

Day 1 :
finished my last paper on this day
OT5 started our journey to Malacca straight after that
but of course we wouldn't forget to cure our stomach before that
went for "yong tau fu" at Ampang for our brunch
missed the taste really much as I didn't eat it for quite some time


these were the items we ordered
had a really full meal as the portion was quite much
seriously loved the feeling to dine with them even it was a simple one
it gave me the feel of a family, just as if I was dining with my siblings 



felt so sleepy during the journey as I was really tired
didn't sleep well the previous night because of the exam
it started to rain so heavily on the halfway
still managed to snap a photo of the raining view before I fell asleep
we finally reached at Malacca 2 hours++ later
headed to the hotel to unload our luggage before starting our activities


1st station - Coconut Milk Shake
went for this to refresh ourselves after the tiring journey, especially my beloved wifey
the milk shake gave nice smell & I would say it is one of my favourite drink since then
spent some time chatting there before we left
discussing about where to go for our next station & also the plans at night


yeah, here we came! - the river cruise a.k.a. Big Longkang Cruise
the strong wind made my hair so messy but I still looked great :p
took a lot of photos of the buildings along the river while on the cruise
loved the scenery at Malacca really much
how nice it would be if I could find something similar at Sarawak >.<


SATAY CELUP
is a must to try if u ever travel to Malacca
lots of ingredients to be chosen as preferred
don't u feel that it is quite similar with steamboat?
personally like this much as I think it s the best activity for gathering
try to imagine:
a group of besties sitting together, chit chatting while enjoying the food
sounds great, right?


just straight after we finished our satay celup
we continued to try on the food again
the chicken wings there tasted so different!
could really feel the taste of barbeque,
unlike the normal chicken wings I normally had
we did try on the fried oyster too,
it tasted slightly different from the one I tried in KL
how to say?
maybe it was because of the sauce
not really know how to describe in words


 rushed back to the hotel to take our bath next
yup, we RUSHED!
time always flied like rocket when we were enjoying
 I didn't even make up properly >.<
just went out with a simple base & coloured eyebrow with lens
everything could be so simple when running out of time
sent dai lou back to his uncle's house to bathe himself after we had done


got to know his cousie & she joined our activities after that
to make everything convenient, she fetched us
1 car was more than enough actually
we went to the Jonker Walk, a place similar to the Petaling Street in KL
bought some accesorries to match my cloth 
and of course I did buy the hats
love Malacca so much for the cheap hats
we then went to Pure Bar for relaxing
the live band there was simple awesome
enjoyed a lot since that was the 1st night life with  OT5


hmmm, went to have some dim sum after that
all of them tasted nice, especially the sticky rice chicken
really enjoyed the food much!
a big big "thank u" to dai lou's cousie for treating us the meal
& also fetching us back to our hotel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment