Monday, October 10, 2011

Hi, Oct :)

It's the 10th day of Oct & I'm here to say hello to my friends
sorry for abandoning my bloggie for quite a long time
there's no time for me to online too often as before
I've been busy hanging out everyday since I came back from KL
but no worries, I always remember to rest myself well
I'm fully-charged after hiding at home for 3 days
(felt guilty for telling lies to some friends & rejecting your dates)
I'm not robot, so I need some rest!
I'm available for dates after today :)
but please allow me to OFF for at least a day in a week
I should be enjoying myself, not torturing myself during my long holidays, right?

by the way, I would like to keep some friends updates with my latest status in Sibu :)
weight : keep gaining more & more
height : remaining the same
mood : keep changing but mostly I'm in happy mood
relationship : still single but always surrounding by the "flies" as usual
thinking : 30% mature 70% childish, prefer to think & act like little kid :p
just call or SMS me if anyone of you want to keep in touch with me
don't get angry if I reply late, I promise I'll try to reply in shortest time
that's all for the post tonight
stay tune for more new posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment