Sunday, September 6, 2009

WHAT I'M THINKING NOW


thinkin a lot of things tat happenned btwn us..
frm the very 1st,
hw we get 2 knw each other
hw we bcome frens
hw we started 2 fall in lov
hw we started 2 quarrel
hw u started 2 treat me so cold
although we oni 2gether for abt 4 months
u giv me a lot of sweet n sad memories

mayb cz the time we hav been 2gether stil short
u stil don belif tat i reli lov u,
rite?
u owez doubt my love 2 u..
i oso dunno y..
eritime when i reli love a ppl
sure no gd ending de..
i'm owez the 1 who get hurt~
haha~
pity me..

i owez wan 2 tell u abt wat is happenning around me
who i met
wat i saw
whr i had been
wat i had done
bt after i told u
u jz giv me cold respond
if nt then is angry of me
haix

these few days
u reli cold 2 me,
u knw?
bt i think u dunno de la..
when i wan 2 introduce u my frens,
u jz giv me a SUPER COLD respond..
then say u wan play dota d..
n u told me is cz u angry of me
haih
i tell u who r my frens
u oso wan 2 angry
then i think i better hide everything frm u la
u dunno anything
then sure wont angry le hor?

yesterday noon u reli make me so hurt
i cried at jj carpark when hanging out with my gang~
they r scared by me
i showed them the msg u sent me
u ask me 2 find another guy 2 b my bf
all of them tryin 2 stop me frm cryin
cheering me up
making me laugh
bt u oni knw 2 hurt me again n again
u reli love me????
after tat u say
u DON MIND i go 2 find other boy
fine..
tis is the way u love me??
r u sure u reli lov me?
i don think so lo~
although u owez telling me tat u lov me
the way u treat me don show u reli lov me

k..now is the turn 2 talk abt my lovely gang..
went 2 mcd 2 hav lunch with them after HE exam~
ah boon - owez like 2 bully janice de..HOHO
josephine - ah boon's gf..a cute gal frm sabah
xiao cong - most sayang me de owner~hehe
felicia - i most sayang de bao bei laopo~
janice - shapo..owez wan bully ah boon de
joan - shapo oso..bt reli so cute lo..
wei khang - 1st or 2nd time he join us..hee
tis is the 1st time i spent my saturday with my gang yor~
havin a lot of fun with them..
thx them 4 cheering me up when i'm sad~
happy 2 hav u all~
thx god 4 giving me such nice frens..

haha~
n nid 2 thx bernice n cindy 4 their concern..
bernice sms me after she knew wat happen 2 me..
cindy promised 2 muak me on wed 2 cheer me up..
i'm waitin ya~
hiak hiak..

a bit hugnry now ler..
bt raining now ler..
cnt go down 2 eat..
haix~
tahan xia ba~

14 days 2 go b4 goin bk 2 sibu~

No comments:

Post a Comment