Wednesday, September 16, 2009

holiday STARTS~

hehe~
finally finish my last paper lu~
oni knw 2 do 50% of the question paper~
i think wont fail gua~
nvm la..
no nid 2 think so much~
the most impostant is
HOLIDAY STARTS NOW!!!!
laogong is stil sittin 4 his exam now..
wish him all the best la..
2 days later n i can meet with him d..
so excited~
my gang is goin 4 a movie later~
"WHERE GOT GHOST"
bt i din join them lu~
cz i ady watch tat movie on monday nite with CK..
the movie is a bit
scary & touching..
bt reli very funi lo~
after goin home later,
i nid 2 tidy my messy room
&
also my luggage..
(cant wait 2 go bk 2 sibu d..haha)
2 much things hav 2 bring bk 2 sibu..
headache o~
then after finish tidyin all,
plan 2 do a mask b4 having my nap~
reli din get enuf rest since the beginnin of sept..
my panda is becoming more n more serious~
so now is preparin 2 go bk liao lo~
so cold in the CIT centre..
4 days 2 go b4 goin bk 2 sibu~

No comments:

Post a Comment