Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I KNOW


i knw i din acc u yesterday..
i knw u not so happy with me..
i knw u love dota more than me..
i knw dota is ur life..
u prefer 2 play dota when u r lonely,rite?
i knw i'm not so important 2 u..
since u can 4gt wat u had promised me..
i rmb u promised me u wont cold 2 me again..
bt now....
wat happen again?

i admit
i'm a bit cold 2 u these few days..
i thought u can understand my problem..
bt it seem like i'm wrong..
the result after i'm nt so sweet 2 u is
u cold cold 2 me again..
i knw u miss me..
bt pls don 4gt i hav frens n family oso..
i nid 2 acc them 2..
n i wan 2 b alone sometimes..
i cant acc u whenever u want..
i wont stick 2 u all the times like little gal..
so if u want me 2 stick with u all the times,
SORRY
I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GAL U WANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment