Sunday, April 8, 2012

1st post of April :)

It's April!
too much sad memories recently that stopped my brain to function well
my mood was infected seriously, tears keep dropping down without noticed
but I gave myself a due date - 3 days
I cried, I shouted & I was emo to the max within these3 days
Now everything settled and I'm able to come back to my blog world again 
learnt quite a lesson from this incident
and found out that it didn't worth me to lose so damn much precious tears
"those who worth would not make me cry", I say this to my friends always
yet I just finally understand this sentence well now
not too bad, late is better than never :p
happily, I get the naughty & cheerful me back
*clap clap for myself*

Take this chance to thank & apologize to those who really care about me
sorry to make u guys worrying all these days
I know that I'm a stubborn one but u guys just never give up of me
sincerely, I appreciate all of u much
which I meant here are those friends in real life & also friends in game
I feel support & love from u guys, A BIG BIG THANK YOU
can hardly find suitable words to express my thank to all of u
I promise I'll try my very best to love myself 
and as well, I love only those who really worth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment