Saturday, May 2, 2009

xiao v so busy mohhhhh..








these 2 days so busy moh..
bz til no time on9..
no time edit pic pic..
wah~
tired neh~
haha..

yesterday morning wake up so early..
then go out 2 hav breakfast with mummy..
then go 2 his house 2 kacau him again..
hehe..
then bk home 2 bath n go shopping with mummy..
since it's public holiday,
thr is so crowded everywhr..
finding parkin place nid 2 wait,
paying bills nid 2 wait..
wah..
reli beh tahan la..

then folo mummy go beer house with mummy..
n chat with her frens thr..
then he come fetch me n go 2 his house..
he kip say tired n wan 2 slp...
bt i kip kacau him n dun wan let him oioi..
lolx..
so bad la me~

then bk home le wan on9..
bt my bro wanna use pc..
n his frens at my house 2..
so i go 2 watch tv lu..

til tis morning jz gt time 2 move the pic in my hp 2 pc..
bt stil no time 2 edit..
then folo him 2 his house again lu..
he 2day so bad moh..
self at thr slp dun wan choi me..
aiks..
sad la..
haha..
then i at thr take pic pic lo..
take his pic when he is sleepin..
hiak hiak hiak~
til jz nw 5sth jz come bk..
finish editin all the pic d..
haha..
so hapi..
tired..
wan 2 rest le..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment