Sunday, October 4, 2009

last day of the 1st sem~

hehe..
now is oct le~
4th of oct..
the last day of the 1st sem..
reli long long time din update my blog lu~
bt no choice,
2 bz when i was at sibu..
goin out eriday with laogong
acc family
acc my frens
bt bt bt
i used most my time 2 acc my ben dab laogong lo..
2 bad i oni go bk for 10 days..
reli wan 2 stay at sibu 4 longer time la..
bt i miss my frens at kl 2..
so have 2 wait for 4 more months
b4 i can get another long long holiday..
hiak hiak~
i din update my blog since 25th sept..
so wil try 2 update tmr..
let my frens knw wat had happened
when i had my holiday at sibu..
(actually laogong oso complained me 4 being 2 lazy 2 update my blog..haha)
tmr is the 1st day 4 the 2nd sem..
cooking class frm 2-4pm..
i'm waiting~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment